Life Group Homework/ Bible Study & Food for Thought
生活小組作業 /聖經學習和 精神食糧
(Questions and Scriptures for further study 進一步研究的問題和經文）
Quick Review 快速回顧
Looking back at your notes from this week teaching, was there anything new you learned or anything that caught your attention, challenged you?
Read Luke 5:27-32
Life Group Questions
Digging Deeper 深入研
(If you are a leader please make sure you choose the most relevant questions from this list. Keep in mind that your discussion is about transformation and not information) （如果您是領導者，請確保您從此列表中選擇最相關的問題。 請記住，您的討論是關於轉變而不是資料）：
- Do you like parties? Explain which ones?
- Did someone organize a surprised party for you? How did you react?
- Read Luke 5:27-32 and see how they celebrate.
- How is God’s kingdom of celebration for people?
- How do you know if someone is dishonorable person? How do you see yourself?
- Jesus loved parties where people changed. Jesus wants to change your life but are your ready to give it to him?
- When you make the decision to follow Jesus your problems are not going to be fixed immediately. Comment what problems you face today after you decided to follow Jesus.
- In this passage religious people are criticizes sinners and the same attitude is today in many churches. What can we do to change that and celebrate with a holy purpose?