Hope you all are doing well! We continue to pray for you all and thank God for each of you. I’ll keep this email short, but we have a few updates that we would like to share with you.
- We are planning a church cleanup day on August 28th to help clean and prepare our church for the new church year! We can use all the help that we can get! Please talk to Francis if you are available to help.
- On Sunday, August 29, after our service, we will be holding our annual Business Meeting to approve our 2021-2022 officers and budget. We ask all members to join us for this meeting in our sanctuary that day. No virtual option will be provided.
- Due to the rapid rise in Covid-19 cases in Los Angeles County, we will be postponing our Labor Day BBQ and push back to church until it is safer to do so.
- Sunday Worship will continue both in-person and online at 11 am. Our Chinese Sunday School and Sweet Time of Prayer also will continue to meet in-person and online on Sundays. For those who join in-person, we require masks to be worn at all times and try to physically distance as much as possible. We will continue to take safety precautions, and sanitization procedures to make sure it is a safe environment.
- There is a virtual English mid-week Bible study being offered every 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month starting August 24th from 7:30pm – 8:45pm. It is open for all ages. If you are interested please talk to Dc. Lily.
- As we know more concrete plans for the future, we will send an update. Please continue to pray for our church and the whole pandemic situation. We know this has been impacting our lives greatly.
We look forward to the day when we get to worship and fellowship with all of you in person! Until then, we pray that you all remain healthy and filled with passion for God’s Kingdom.