Life Group Homework/ Bible Study & Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study ）
Looking back at your notes from this week teaching, was there anything new you learned or anything that caught your attention, challenged you?
Read Philippians 1:1-13
Life Group Questions
(If you are a leader please make sure you choose the most relevant questions from this list. Keep in mind that your discussion is about transformation and not information)
- In everyone’s life, something that “governs” all things. Discuss why all of us have something at the center of our existence and the implication of having centrality of anything of this world in our lives.
- How is faith in Christ as the center of all things the main factor that alters our lives?
- Pastor David talked about the risk of losing sight of the centrality of the Gospel. How does this manifest, and what can you do to avoid such risk?
- Paul prays for members of the church in Philippi to have in the center of their thinking Jesus Christ. Describe what Christ-centered thinking is?
- Be honest, how would you describe the quality of your relationships?
- Relationships can be measured by many factors, but one of the most fundamental is the quality of connections. Are you
- What tool, scale, measurement, or mean do you use to raise the quality of your relationships?
- How does Christian-centered thinking to alter the quality of your relationships?