Life Group Homework/ Bible Study & Food for Thought
生活小組作業 /聖經學習和 精神食糧
(Questions and Scriptures for further study 進一步研究的問題和經文）
Quick Review 快速回顧
Looking back at your notes from this week teaching, was there anything new you learned or anything that caught your attention, challenged you?
Read Luke 路加福音 6:37–38
Life Group Questions
Digging Deeper 深入研
(If you are a leader please make sure you choose the most relevant questions from this list. Keep in mind that your discussion is about transformation and not information) （如果您是領導者，請確保您從此列表中選擇最相關的問題。 請記住，您的討論是關於轉變而不是資料）：
- What life experience has taught you that “what goes around comes around”? Discuss it in detail how you learn it.
- Read Luke 6: 37- 38 what is Jesus referring to by this saying?
閱讀路加福音 6：37-38 耶穌這句話指的是什麼？
- How essential is to realize the reciprocal law of life- do not judge and you will not be judged?
實現生命的互惠法則有多重要 – 不作評判，你也不會被評判？
- Read Galatians 6:7-8 and how do we deceive ourselves in relationship with God? Share a moment when you have experienced such deception.
閱讀加拉太書 6:7-8，我們如何在與神的關係中欺騙自己？ 分享一個你經歷過這種欺騙的時刻。
- Do you know that you have power in what you say? Describe how you impacted people near you with your words. Some people are closer to you some people departed from you… maybe it’s because “ words create worlds.”
- How important is to watch your words?
- Are you open to forgive people who are difficult to love?
- We reap what we sow. How is forgiveness manifested as the same principle and why is important to forgive?
- Is there someone in your life that you need to forgive?
- Pastor David spoke about the role of our speaking in human relationships. How can you change your speaking to bless and not to curse?