Life Group Homework/ Bible Study & Food for Thought
生活小組作業 /聖經學習和 精神食糧
(Questions and Scriptures for further study 進一步研究的問題和經文）
Quick Review 快速回顧
Looking back at your notes from this week teaching, was there anything new you learned or anything that caught your attention, challenged you?
Read Ephesians 馬太福音 4:1-16
Life Group Questions
Digging Deeper 深入研
(If you are a leader please make sure you choose the most relevant questions from this list. Keep in mind that your discussion is about transformation and not information) （如果您是領導者，請確保您從此列表中選擇最相關的問題。 請記住，您的討論是關於轉變而不是資料）：
- Pastor David spoke that everyone faces temptation. What are the most predominant temptations you face right now?
- What do you make from the fact that God may not change your circumstances, your financial status, your challenges when in fact, you ask his liberation from these? What do you think God seeks to accomplish, allowing circumstances to come in your life?
- Read Matthew 4: 1-11, and Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights. Imagine how would be to do that, but as anticipated, Jesus is tempted even after this period of “spiritual retreat.” If He was tempted during his experience in the desert, you would be tempted too.
閱讀馬太福音 4：1-11，耶穌禁食 40 晝夜。 想像一下該怎麼做，但正如預期的那樣，即使在這段“精神撤退”之後， 耶穌也受到了誘惑。如果他在沙漠的經歷中受到誘惑，你也會受到誘惑。
- What typical temptations come into your life?
- You have a body that craves desires. What desires are disastrous to your life?
- How allowing flesh desires could ruin your life completely?
- When you deal with temptation, there is a tendency to take, negotiate, allow or give in. Pastor David talked about the power of the word of God in temptation.
- What can you do to overcome temptation if you don’t have regular individual prayer time and read the word of God?