We hope you are all doing well, and enjoying the long Labor Day weekend! As summer closes, and fall comes around the corner, want to share a few updates with you all as we start our new church year!
- Our services will continue to be combined with translations at 11am in our sanctuary. While we are live streaming our services, we highly encourage you to worship with us in-person as we miss seeing each and every one of your smiles! We still have safety protocols in place, and we ask that you wear your masks indoors at all times.
- This month we will be starting a variety of fellowships and Life Groups. This Thursday, we will be starting two new Life Groups for English Adults and Young Adult College groups. Starting Friday, September 17th, we will be restarting our Team KID and ALPHA Youth groups online. Please see the attached listing of all our weekly virtual fellowships to see the meeting URLs, date and time. We hope you will actively pursue connection with your church body as Hebrews 10:24-25 encourages us to do. Invites will be sent to respective groups with more information.
- We hope to eventually have in person fellowships soon, but we will notify you all of changes when the time comes.
- Pastor David will be starting a new preaching series on Ephesians: The Gospel of Relationships. We encourage you to also read through this book to help with your understanding and discussion during life group/fellowship times.
- Just a reminder that any offering specified for Love fund this week will be going toward the Afghanistan crisis via Send Relief. The money will be used to help Afghan refugees as they resettle in communities around the world. We thank you for your generosity during this great time of need.
We look forward to reconnecting and growing with all of you this upcoming year! We are constantly praying for each of you that God’s mighty work would be done in and through you.